The new Canon driver has been released. If you get an error about “Raster Mode”, download and install the UFR II v.2.4 driver. This should fix the problem!
This is a fix for users that are not able to print and get an error about “Raster Mode”. The problem is that you’re computer has updated to Mac OS X 10.6.7 which does not work correctly with the current Canon printer drivers. Until UFR II v.2.4 is released from canon this is the best work around.
Work Around Steps:
- Click “Print” under the “File” menu of the program you last used.
- On the Print box that popped up, choose “Quality” from the drop down menu.
- There may be more than one drop down menu, it’s usually below “Presets” drop down menu
- Click “Quality Settings…”
- Choose “Raster Mode”
- Click “OK”
- Next you will save this setting for future use:
- Click the drop down menu “Presets”
- Choose “Save As…”
- Give it a name you’ll notice like “Use this Setting!”
- Click “Ok”
- You should be good for printing!
If you get the error after making this change make sure the Preset menu is set to the one you saved in step 6.